Our client is a global end user manufacturing firm.
IT Process Manager - Digital Supply Chain Management - Munich Area
You will be responsible for managing E2E processes for digital supply chain management and manufacturing through time, budget and scope to the required quality expectations;
IT related process design, changes and technical concept definition will be a key duty.
- Consult the business process expert on designing IT focused solutions to meet availability and quality targets;
- Document business process together with business process expert;
- Definition of technical specifications for development of technical standards, design patterns, best practice solutions and test cases / scenarios;
- Checking and sign-off of developed solutions against technical concepts and standards;
- Coordination of configuration and implementation of new applications;
- Management of solution lifecycle and upgrade strategy.
- Collaborative mindset, able to work together with an intercultural team;
- Risk management focused mindset;
- Project Management experience;
- Proven ITIL Service Management background, including certification;
- Comfortable in moderation and facilitation.
- Experienced solution professional with a background of 5 years in an international industrial company, renowned global consultancy or similar in-house position within a global organization;
- Extensive business process expertise in digital supply chain management and manufacturing;
- Extensive experience in IoT / Industry 4.0 and best practice solutions;
- Automation knowledge desirable;
- Affinity to new technologies;
- Detailed experience with interfaces to other E2E- processes.
- A solution focused, flexible mindset is required as you will be expected to be a 'driver of change' within the organisation;
- You should be comfortable working in a large international environment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent English and German language abilities.
Education and Work Experience
A University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required;
EU Passport holders only.
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: PRM-DWI to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +44 (0)7855 351541
I look forward to your application!