|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081186_1623424007|
IT HR Reporting & Analytics Lead Consultant - 4+ months - Remote - Start ASAP
For our international Customer, we are looking for an experienced IT HR Reporting & Analytics Lead Consultant.
Your main task is to support the customer in the selection of a strategic reporting tool as part of an analytical data processing project in the HR space.
The data comes from a selection of IT Systems (e.g. SAP HCM, Successfactors, Employee Central).
* Collaboration with Business (HR) and IT
* Definition of reports needed by stakeholders
* Pre-Study in selection of data analytics reporting tools
* Communication and presentation of possible reporting tools to management team
* Strong experience with HR Data (preferably from SAP HCM, SF environment)
* Strong analytical background
* Experience in working with different reporting tools
* Experience with Pre-Studies and selection of reporting tools
* Strong experience as Lead Consultant/Project Manager and presentation of results to members of board/Management/Stakeholders
* Understanding of on HANA and Hadoop desired
* International project experience in corporate environment
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 4 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 5 days per week (Client can be flexible for right candidate)
* Location: 100% Remote (CET time zone)
* Languages: Fluency in English, German nice to have
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.