On behalf of my client a world-renowned pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a contractor for the temporary position of IT Financial Controller based in Zurich.
The role starts on 11/6/18 and is set to run until 31/10/18.
- Providing IT Business Partners support by guiding and advising on financial matters.
- Support monthly closing; report the monthly actuals figures to the relevant stakeholders, ensuring visibility on actuals; analysis and interpretations on deviations vs. latest forecast.
- Harmonize the bookings treatment amongst the countries, ensuring to have a correct cost center and account allocation.
- Support the IT management team during the budget planning and forecast process.
- Preparing overviews and ad hoc reports for IT management.
- Support major projects in setting a cost tracking structure and support in budgeting and analyses.
- Degree in Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years on the job experience and good knowledge in all aspects of controlling and accounting
- Understanding of IT specific drivers from a finance perspective.
- Experience in project controlling and project portfolio processes.
- Strong analytical skills and able to deliver in volatile surroundings.
- Experience in working for a multicultural environment, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with relevant office IT systems (MS Office/SAP/TM1).
Are you are interested in speaking about the role further,
To discuss the role and client in more detail, please apply with your CV, project list and the best time to call.
It may not be possible to reply to all candidates, if you have not heard back in 2 weeks please presume your application has not been successful.