Our Client is a Global FMCG Global Company with offices in West London. They are searching for a highly qualified Information System & Information Technology Regional Director who can contribute to the company's ongoing growth as well as managing Information Technology activities, to ensure a stable and smooth operation.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- The ISIT director will be responsible to secure an optimal IS support in all aspects of the company.
- Responsible for planning, designing building and effectively operating the Information System Solutions to support the ongoing growth of the company business in the UK & Ireland
- Contribute to and drive business strategy decisions to leverage technology enabled processes.
- Challenge existing business practices and drive changes to technology enabled best practices.
- Working strategically to partner with various stakeholders at GM and C-level across the UK & Ireland to achieve organisational priorities as well as managing the relationship between the business and IT.
- Leading management activities and managing their impact across the unit or other departments
- Managing budget of up to £20M for Information Systems and Information Technology across the business in the UK & Ireland while considering cost and benefits including staffing and sourcing as well as outsourcing & supplier contracts.
- Ensuring security compliance of systems and disaster recovery management.
- Taking responsibility for hiring and management of people across all units in the UK & Ireland
- Ensure investments meet and/or exceed service level agreements and customer (business) satisfaction levels on a cost-effective basis
- Ensure alignment of the IS service delivery with the business strategy and drive the business to utilise competitive advantages through technology enabled processes.
- Formalise and manage IS strategic planning within the IS master plan exercise.
- Build and monitor jointly agreed SLAs and Scorecards, indicating the desired and real service level.
- Actively participate in crisis management
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- 10-15 years of overall experience in Information Systems & Information Technology
- 4-5 years of experience as a Head of ISIT
- Master's degree is required
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Ability to travel 20-25 %
- Business Leadership Competencies
- IS Service Level Management
- IS Strategy implementation
- Project management experience
- Effectiveness & efficiency assessment
- Financial and Purchasing ability
- IS value proposition assessment
***Applications from all over the world are welcome***
If this sound Interesting to you, please Apply Now. Or
send me your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com