RED is currently hiring a IT Business Analyst on behalf of a Key Partner to participate on a ongoing project programme.
Please find more details below:
Role: IT Business Analyst
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Start: Early August (no later than 7th August 2017)
Duration/End: 31st December 2017 with option to extend further
Capacity: 5 days per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality operational and technical application support to several areas
- Serve as interface with assigned functional area for the purpose of business technology development, solution discovery, service management and relationship management
- Take the lead on Application Release Management for complex internally and externally hosted applications
- Provide technical leadership to the Application Managed Services group to resolve issues and implement changes/enhancements to the production architecture
- Work with Computer Systems Validation and Computer Systems QA teams to support all validation and testing aspects as part of project and change work
- Participate in the development of knowledge management and training content
- Support global IT infrastructure strategies and initiatives
- Customer Service orientation with a strong bias toward action
- Experience in a hands-on role supporting business application systems, and an understanding of their architecture
- Good understanding of business requirements, high-level solutions and infrastructure components, combined with GxP systems support and full understanding of SDLC process.
- Understanding of technical IT issues to enable discussions with internal and external technical specialists
- Ability to independently apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies
- Ability to garner trust among stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple changes and projects with competing priorities
If you are interested or would like to know more details, please email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must hold a valid EU passport or Swiss work permit.