|Location: Kansas City, Missouri||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/072248_1594242038|
Red is seeking an IT Business Analyst for a 6 month contract; this position will be remote until travel is safe to resume, then onsite in Kansas City, MO.
The selected IT Business Analyst will have extensive experience gathering business requirements, writing user cases, strong business process knowledge and in-depth software development cycle experience. This Business Analyst role will work closely with IT and business stakeholders at varying levels on a daily basis to analyze and synthesize information elicited in order to identify pain points, opportunities for improvement, and the corresponding business and solution requirements.
Requirements & Experience needed for this position:
- Minimum 8 years of IT Business Analyst experience
- Experience with one or more of the following: mysql, .net, SAP, DB2, Cobalt, and/or SharePoint
- Experience working with the SDLC
- Agile or Waterfall methodology experience is a must for this position
- Ability to define current/future business models and identify process improvements.
- Ability to influence the interconnections between the business processes, technology, data and people.
- Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with business and IT teams.
- Ability to deal with complex situations holistically.
For immediate consideration please pass along your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org