|Location: Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079144_1617208210|
IT Application Manager / System integrator/ Tech Project manager x5
Start: May 2021
location: Remote Anywhere EMEA
RED Commerce are assisting one of the major consulting partners to mobilise a Team of IT Application Managers in orderto help stream line Business processes for a large manufacturing firm HQ in Switzerland but with locations worldwide.
1. Manage the technical part of a project through the entire project lifecycle.
2. Audit systems and participate in the technical design discussions in order to stream line processes ;
3. Work with relevant technical teams to setup review workshops and obtain necessary sign offs;
4. Prepare, and maintain technical project plan in consultation with all relevant stakeholders;
5. Help to raise and track the technical risks, issues and dependencies from solution designers, development teams and Project Managers;
6. Track the technical project status and create weekly report to present in appropriate governance forums;
7. Prepare the deployment plan and co-ordinate end to end deployment activities through timely communication to all relevant stakeholders;
8. Resolve dependencies across applications within IT, DC, Core Networks and with local country systems for project lifecycle; and
9. Create, plan and co-ordinate connectivity matrix implementation.
10. Raise CRQ ( change request) to open connectivity between various systems/ to carry out required changes