|Location: Spain||Salary: €350 - €400 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077286_1612345813|
IS Compliance Lead / Remote role / 6-12 months / Start ASAP
Main point of reference for the GBS IS Domain service for control and compliance problems, policies and compliance with shared protocols. Key actor responsible to deliver financial reporting and controls in the service domain.
Key knowledge, skills, and experiences requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information assurance or business
- Above 5+ years of experience in ITGC Controls, IT audit and/or IT controls; strong experience in an audit firm (e.g. Big Four) is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) act, IT General Controls, IT Governance
- Professional qualification equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC
- Knowledge of industry framework, standards and practices (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies
- Knowledge of variety of ERP systems (preferable SAP) and financial applications
- Fluency in English required, other language skills are desirable
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to independently draw conclusions
- Ability to work effectively with people even under challenging circumstances
- Outgoing self-starter and comfortable working with all management levels
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Customer focused and Service-oriented mindset
- Proven ability to effectively work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- International business experience is an advantage
- Open for new technologies
SFIA V.7 Skills:
- Information Assurance (INAS), Level 5
- Information Security (SCTY), Level 5
- Conformance Review (CORE), Level 5
- Business Risk Management (BURM), Level 5
- Change Management (CHMG), Level 5
- Specialist Advice (TECH), Level 5
Years of experience as Manager of global IT applications/services: 1
Years of experience in IT applications/services or similar: 5
Years of experience in working in a non-native country and culture: 2
Is responsible to drive and support in shaping IT General Controls within GBS IS Domain Service Line organisation.
Implements together with IS management, IT General Controls standards and methodologies (e.g. COSO11) in clients Internal Controls (SOX) environment.
Monitors changes in Corporate regulations and guidance. Provides control design expertise. Gives advisory and support for potential simplification and improvement of ITGC environment.
Facilitates that the Internal Control methodology is strictly implemented and maintained for IT General Controls. Supports the application and/or infrastructure organisation management in developing Controls knowledge within Domain Service Line organisation (i.e. process owner, control owner and performer) and monitor adherence.