iOS Lead Developer - Permanent - Ireland
Our global Pharmaceutical client are looking for a Lead iOS Developer to join the team on a permanent basis located on the west coast in Ireland. You will develop our client's Digital Experience across brands, electronic media and software delivery channels.
Fortune recognised as the world's most admired companies within the Pharmaceutical industry sector.
- 10+ years' development experience
- 6+ years' iOS development experience
- Lead experience mentoring/guiding junior Developers
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Enterprise-class mobile application development experience
- Familiar with web standards, cross-browser checks and building in accessibility
- Exposure to several of the following; jQuery, Backbone, Angular and node.js
- Competent debugging client-side issues
- Understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with teams
- Agile development methodologies
- Solid written and verbal English skills
If this is of interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.