***Infrastructure Solution Engineer | ASAP | 1 years | Cincinnati, OH***
For one of our clients, we are looking for an Infrastructure Solution Engineer for 1 year contract based in Cincinnati, OH.
The consultant will be responsible for :
- Design hosting infrastructure solutions to support business projects. Ensure that reliability, performance, and security requirements are met.
- Interface and coordinate with projects, Business demand , Functional Solution teams, Infrastructure Architecture and Project Engineering functions.
- Organise, prepare, support and coordinate tuning, user training.
- Ensure the compliance to infrastructure architecture standards, including obtaining formal sign- off of architecture at the defined review points across the project methodology.
- Make recommendations regarding product upgrades or new products based on analysis of existing products, provide effective technical documentation during design phases in projects or any other situation that requires to share/explain/enforce technological designs.Define and maintain standard reference
- Provide effective technical documentation during design phases in projects or any other situation that requires to share/explain/enforce technological designs.
- Act as L3 Support where/when appropriate.
The consultant will have the following experiences and skills
- Good knowledge of the technology design and integration.
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure Architecture and Operations in a highly virtualized environment leveraging a mixed environment of OS, middleware and storage
- Experience in networking, system management , Database and SAP Ecosystem
- Knowledge of hosting provider's infrastructure services ( AWS, Google, azure, … )
- Experience in projects in an international environment
- Educated in ITIL, Continuous Improvement (Lean ), Enterprise Architecture
- Solid technical skills : VmWare, MS Windows, MS Sql, Cisco switches, EMC VxRail, Netbackup, EMC Avamar/DataDomain, IAAS AWS & Google
- Fluent in English
- Autonomous, open minded and accepting challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator coupled with strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Capable of understanding, articulating and translating technology requirements to technology solution at a conceptual level
- Culturally aware and adaptable to flexible business and technology requirements
It is a 1 years initial contract.
The consultant will be based 5 days per week on the customer's site near Cincinnati, OH. The client location is easily accessible from the main transport hubs.
Interview and selection in the next 10 days
If you are interested, please apply to the add or send your CV through to email@example.com for immediate consideration.