Infrastructure Solution Architect.
The Solution Architect will be an effective communicator and leader. She/he will be able to conceptualise, plan, document and communicate effectively. The candidate will possess energy, develop value-added service definitions, and help lead change.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experience and expertise:
* 5- 7 years relevant work experience.
* 3 - 5 year's experience as infrastructure solution architect
* Very deep knowledge and significant experience on application development and integration.
* Very good understanding of various business domains (Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales and Supply-chain)
* Provided leadership in implementation of solutions, strategies and technologies.
* Architect level knowledge and hands-on experience with storage, compute, cloud, and virtualization technologies
* Good understanding of Virtualization technologies such as VMware
* Clear thinker who anticipates and develops strategies for anticipated future consequences and trends on both application and infrastructure areas.
* Good understanding of the new architecture patterns, like Micro-service, for applications.
* Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
* Works collaboratively with multiple levels to develop innovative or creative solutions that work effectively
* Copes with change and makes good decisions
* Knows how to organise people and activities into an effective teams
* Solves difficult problems with effective solutions using rigorous logic and methods
* Knowledgeable about current and possible future IT trends and technology
* Architect, Design and implement health check operations.
* Resolve and troubleshoot technical issues on complex global technologies.
* Provides direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others
* Deals with concepts and complexity comfortably
* Constantly and consistently a top performer who can be counted on to exceed goals on a regular basis
* Effective communicator and presenter in formal and informal settings
* Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose
* Possesses strong IT, planning, and financial knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
* Self-motivated and directed
* Team-oriented, collaborative environment leadership skills
o Office 365
o VMWare, Hyper-V
o NetApp OnTap 7-Mode and C.dot
o HP Storage: EVA, XP, 3Par
o HP Server Hardware
o Dell Server Hardware
o Microsoft Technologies (AD, SCCM, EMS, InTune)
o Cisco Networking, Router, Switches
o Riverbed WAN Accelerators, OPNET