For one of our key Fortune#500 company clients, RED is currently looking for:
IT Infrastructure Project Manager - Acquisition & Divestiture - 12 month contract
- 10+ years of IT Project Management experience is required.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure projects is required (areas such as network, datacentre, voice etc).
- Must have worked at least 2 x large scale Acquisition & Divestiture projects
- Experience in Stakeholder Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Change Management
- You will be responsible for Integrating the IT systems of the newly acquired company with that of the Mother company
- Availability - 5 days/week (80% onsite, 20% remote)
- Location - Belgium
- Start date - 1st August 2018
- Duration - 12 month contract + Extension
- Language - English
- Rate - € 600/day all-inclusive
If you suit this position, please reply with your CV + Rate + Availability.
For more info, please contact Amy Sharath at email@example.com.