Senior IT Project Manager for a Global Infrastructure Integration Project
Our international client South of Holland is looking for a Contractor Senior IT Project Manager to a new exciting Infrastructure Integration Project scheduled to start shortly
* Implementation of standard network, server and security infrastructure at approximately 20 sites and offices.
Senior IT Project Manager Role
The Senior IT Project Manager reports into the ITS Project Management team. This position provides overall leadership for the delivery of ITS projects. The position works closely with technical leadership, serving as a facilitator and leader, in driving the quality delivery of projects.
This senior position will manage global project teams of highly effective resources to implement projects. This role will require managing multiple resources and interfacing at all levels of the organisation.
The Senior IT Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of projects, within the expected quality, budget, timeline and scope.
IT Project Manager to fulfil the following qualifications:
* A minimum of 8 years in a project management role with a demonstrated track record
* Experience working with Infrastructure and network implementations.
* Scrum Agile project experience
* Certification from recognised authority preferred (e.g. project management professionals PMP)
* Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and effectively communicate between business and ITS stakeholders
* Strong in projects financially (budgeting, forecast, actuals, burn rate, accruals)
* Strong in project procurement activities (SOW, PR and PO creation)
* Strong in project planning and forecasting
* Strong change management project leader skills with an ability to implement cross functional business process changes
* Experience in leading multi-cultural teams
* Effectively manages and resolves complex issues
* Flexibility to work outside the standard 9am-5pm working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with our world wide stakeholders
Project specific qualifications
Expectations specific for the Infrastructure Projects:
* Experience in managing IT specific projects, including network, server and other infrastructure implementations.
* Working location 5 days a week South of Holland
* Ability to travel as required by the project (mainly EU locations)
* Ability to manage the global stakeholders from the IT and business side and actively steer and drive the project to the successful completion.
* Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills