|Location: United Arab Emirates||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: 13221_1603183363|
For our international client, we are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager.
Your main task is to support the client in managing and leading a team of Infrastructure, Security and telecom/Network consultants and to be the main contact for external providers/suppliers.
The client is building a new plant that needs to be connected to their datacentre, networks, systems and applications.
Project experience in infrastructure is necessary.
* Project Management in infrastructure projects
* Interface between internal team, external providers and steering committee
* Manage and lead resources and conduct meetings with business
* Define and hit milestones
* Manage internal consultants and be counterpart for external providers in the area of networks, routing, security (approx. 10 people)
* Regular communication with stakeholders
* Strong project experience as an Project Manager
* PMP Certificate or similar nice to have but not essential
* Project experience across Infrastructure projects (Networks, Routing, Data Centres and/or security)
* No SAP Basis experience needed
* Able to deal with escalation, work under pressure and drive results through effective team work and collaboration
* International project experience
* No hands-on technical experience needed
* Must be able to travel to one GCC countries
* Start: ASAP (November or December start possible)
* Duration: 12 months
* Workload: 5 days per week (could start on part time basis as well)
* Location: mostly remote, occasional travel to one of GCC countries
* Languages: Fluency in English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.