|Location: New Delhi, Delhi||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/072991_1597239619|
This role is remote in India!
Experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) professional who can quickly grasp and understand the business processes as related to IAM. Provide expert knowledge of IAM technologies including Provisioning, Federation, Role/Entitlement Reviews, Authentication, and Authorizations on various IAM platforms. Specific areas of knowledge include: SailPoint, Azure AD, SAML & Single Sign-On, Multifactor authentication, Conditional Access, provisioning and de-provisioning, IT controls related to IAM, IAM policies and procedures.
Provide expertise and understanding of the Identity Management landscape working with cross-functional teams to design, engineer, rationalize IAM toolsets to present a coherent future state of IAM service footprint.
- Experience in SailPoint IIQ development and Hands-on experience in development and deployment of solutions within Identity and Access Management(I&AM) domain including:
- Installation and Maintenance, Setup and Configuration of IAM provisioning and deprovisioning frameworks
- Hands on experience with SailPoint and Azure
- Implementation of SailPoint Identity IQ Solution for Access provisioning, governance and Life Cycle Management.
- Access Certifications, Role based access management, Separation of Duties, Reporting, Policy and Password management, Application definitions and Business processes and rule bindings etc.
- Correlations, Remediations and Reconciliations
- Developing IAM workflows including Java scripting for IAM workflows and provisioning, and the ability to build and maintain complex IAM workflows.
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) LDAP integrations and systems, Linux and HR Information Management
- Experience with Azure Cloud implementation and migration.
- Experience with SailPoint and SAP Integration (GRC, SuccessFactors, IAG/IPS).
- Understanding of Cloud Identity Management (IDM) systems including: - Azure AD, SAML for configuration of Single Sign-on (SSO), MFA, Conditional Access and security concepts.
- 4-year college degree in a related field or equivalent job experience.
- 10 years of diversified information technology experience.
- 10+ years' experience with maintaining an identity management platform.
- 6 years' experience providing web integration services including a reverse proxy, application, and web architecture.
- Implementation of IAM security systems, including SailPoint, Ping, Microsoft AD/Azure AD as related to IAM, MFA, Conditional Access and SSO etc. whether on-prem or in the cloud.
- Collaborate with existing and future managed service provider relationships and resources in the IAM/SAP security space.
- Build, test and rollout of enterprise Identity and Access Management solutions in association with internal and external resources.
- Ability to document use cases and work with agile teams to document user case studies.
- Provide technical Engineering and vision for customers' application platforms.
- Ability to support evaluations of vendors solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other technology teams and security organizations.
- Participate in the definition of an enterprise IAM Engineering strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines, and deliver consistently
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities and conferences, and reading professional publications
- Foundational knowledge of Identity Management technologies such as NetIQ, PingID, CA, Okta, AzureAD, SailPoint, RSA etc.