In addition to delivering successful programmes for some of our top global clients, you will have a leading part to play in helping those clients evolve their digital strategy. We encourage our people within to be entrepreneurial and innovative and we see SAP Hybris as a key enabler and are committed to being the leading partner of SAP Hybris.
- Design solutions for implementing SAP Hybris Commerce Suite
- Responsible for translating functional specs into application architecture
- Diagnose and provide solutions to technical challenges
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation
- Work closely with clients to develop and deliver winning e-Commerce strategies
- build, test and deploy complex SAP Hybris solutions
Further to the specific expertise described above, this position also calls for:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Open to work in an international environment
Work location: Stockholm or Gothenburg
- Experience in business process design within one or more of the following Industry Sectors: Distribution, Industrial, Financial Services, Communications.
- Proven experience in hands-on full lifecycle, production-scale Hybris implementations including
- Demonstrate practical experience in agile development and creative projects to produce unique customer experiences
- Significant experience in Java EE, Spring framework
- Proven experience in having mastered complex systems integration projects in multiple industry sectors, B2C and B2B.
- An articulate communicator with all levels of client staff and across various stakeholder groups.
- experience in interpreting complex technical issues and to communicate.