|Location: New Jersey, USA||Salary: Negotiated|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/078630_1615847966|
RED is currently seeking an HR Payroll and Benefits Admin for a full-time opportunity with one of our global consulting clients. This opportunity is currently remote for the foreseeable future.
U.S. Citizens/Green card holders ONLY due to government or federal requirement
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 3 years' experience with payroll and benefit administration
- Considerable knowledge of current benefit employment laws
- Experience with ADP (HR & Payroll)
- Administer benefit plans offered by the company including Cobra, Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, 401k, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the employees, third party administrators, and benefit vendors
- Stay up to date with Healthcare Reform regulations and State regulations
- Facilitate Annual Open Enrollment process in conjunction with insurance broker
- Distribute mandatory plan documents and notices in accordance with the DOL and IRS
- Process any enrollment changes; adjust payroll premiums accordingly
- Must have the ability to create, maintain and analyze complex spreadsheets utilizing various formulas