|Location: Pennsylvania, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharma & Health||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/078913_1616592056|
HPC Lead Engineer
6 Months +
Job Remote with travel to various client sites. Will pay travel but MUST have Pharma.
- Passion for being around cutting-edge AWS and High Performance Computing (HPC) technologies.
- Help design, build and operate HPC systems on AWS.
- Master the best practices to run HPC applications on elastic and dynamically provisioned infrastructures.
- Optimize performance and costs of HPC workflows.
- Working primarily with customers in the Life Science vertical, from technology leaders, to engineers and administrators, there will be plenty of opportunities to leverage and grow your expertise in HPC workflows optimization and HPC systems architectures on AWS.
- This is a customer facing role. You will be required to talk to customers t understand and document business needs.
- Previous experience with Enterprises and Research institutions operating or architecting HPC environments at scale.
- Implementation/Administration experience with Engineering/Research Enterprises in Life Sciences relating to Genomics, Cryo-EM, Computational Biology, Computational Chemistry, etc.
- Experience with scripting: bash, Python or others.
- Experience with one or more HPC job scheduler: SLURM, Grid Engine, LSF, PBS, Torque, HTCondor
- Experience with at least one software application from Engineering/Research in Life Sciences vertical, related to Genomics, Cryo-EM, Computational Biology, Computational Chemistry, etc.
- Experience with Compute/Storage technologies architecting, deployment and tuning.
- Good communication skills.