|Location: Norway, Norway||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/064098_1567671515|
Our client is looking for experienced and professional Head of SAP/ERP Practice to join a Global Leader in Technology based in Norway. We are looking for highly experienced Senior Leaders, with a tracked record of managing large scale projects.
You will be managing large scale, high risk, strategic teams and projects that span organisational boundaries, including multiple business units and service partners/vendors.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious, yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience and skills:
Candidates must have the capability to act in a senior leadership position responsible for successful service of all parts of the business (consulting, support, education, cloud) to all customers on the Norwegian market.
Expectations and tasks:
- 10 years' experience in managing large scale, high risk, strategic projects
- Extensive experience in a leadership position managing SAP/ERP portfolios
- Experience managing a complex portfolio of services
- Very good knowledge of the SAP/ERP Norwegian market
- Extensive experience managing full P&L and profitability targets
- Sound negotiations skills
- Proven record of leading cross functional teams within a formalized technology
- Very strong leadership, teambuilding, people and stakeholder management skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior leadership position
- Experience managing large and very large size teams
- Management of remote resources
- Fully professional level of English
- Ability to lead business transformation and change
- Ability to travel up to 30%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience