Our client is a pre-eminent global manufacturing company headquartered in Germany. For its digital transformation program we are looking for a:
Head of IT CRM Process Solutions (m/w)
to be based in Munich or northern Bavaria.
Reporting to the IT CRM Program Director he will be managing his team within the department whilst:
- Steering projects and programs within the IT CRM department and managing quality budget and time
- Stakeholder Management
- Managing alignment with other departments
- Definition and Implementation of Program and Project Management standards
- Strong consulting background of several years at a renowned global consultancy or similar in-house position within a large scale global organization, high proficiency in project and program management as well as IT industrialization
- Deep business background and process understanding just as a strong marketing service solution process background
- Strong IT and SAP background, strong systems know how in customer relationship management, Sales force or Hybris, sales and distribution processes with SAP focus and a sound know how of B2B and B2C solutions
- Strong experience in agile development methods
- Experience in business process management concepts and in enterprise architecture management
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English
If you are a team player with a pro-active can do attitude and enjoy communication with different stakeholders at various hierarchical levels, then we look forward to your application and discussing this opportunity further with you.