Graduate Quality Analyst
- Drives compliant execution of the following for their assigned processes and projects:
- Manages specified quality system processes.
- Works directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site, sector/franchise/regulatory requirements.
- Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner
- Compiles contextualises, evaluates and presents Quality Systems data and metrics for all metric review meetings. Utilises quality tools to track, trend and communicate quality performance metrics in presentations/reports/dashboards.
- Understand and uses data, key metrics and statistical methods, quality tools or computer based solutions to improve processes
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities to responsible management.
- Proactively examines/reviews systems and processes, to identify/assess areas for review, improvement, change, or elimination and with specific focus in simplifying and standardising processes. Lead and drive improvements as required
- Support the assigned processes during internal and external audits.
- Where applicable, conducts internal audits to ensure compliance to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Science or Engineering Degree
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent PC, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proficiency in applicable GMP/QSR regulations and in- depth knowledge of Quality Systems
- Ability to prioritise and manage the workload and as required, be able to manage shifting priorities based on critical deadlines so that business needs are always met.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with all levels within the organisation, clients and regulatory auditors
- Ability to develop and give presentations on relevant topics.
- Ability to work on own initiative and a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- 12 Months fixed term
- Must Hold an EU passport
- English Speaking
- Location Cork, Ireland