RED is searching for a Global ERP (SAP) Technology Architect for a Global Manufacturing direct end client with offices in the Greater Charlotte, NC area.
To design and manage the company wide ERP Systems to support the Enterprise Business Systems Strategy. Includes design of application/server/DB/OS platforms, security, mobile platforms, integrations (including EDI), analytics, and user experience design. Also, responsible for defining standard ERP technologies footprint and toolsets that the client will leverage to optimize business value. Instrumental in designing a predictable, consistent experience- ubiquitous access to the client's systems from anywhere in the world.
The major function is to design and deploy highly available 7x24x365 Enterprise ERP Systems.
R1. Design the business aligned ERP technology environment globally for
- SAP ERP software modules being implemented
- Peripheral application design, deploy, and support (EDI, BI, SAP integration etc.)
- User Interface and experience
- Mobile Delivery and Programs
- All customizations to the SAP ERP Environment
The design should provide for a consistent, standardized, business-aligned, and highly available solution to optimize ongoing operational costs for these systems.
R2. Design, develop / program, and manage the following systems
- Cloud First technology design and operation
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Integrated peripheral systems Corporate Systems (EDI, Finance, HR, procurement, Sales, Quality and Engineering, and Web) application management
- Plant Systems that are highly standardized and integrated to the SAP ERP
- Operational environment design for Enterprise Systems: Work with the Operations Manager in developing an integrated command center. Specific areas of responsibility are
- An effective backup strategy for both R1 and R2
- An effective security strategy for both R1 and R2
- An effective monitoring, reporting, and planning tool for R1 and R2 (Backup and restores, capacity, proactive and reactive management) for 99.5% availability.
- Design a comprehensive configuration management process and tool (including hardware, software, licensing, and maintenance contracts) for all Systems and maintain them for systems that you manage in R1 and R2
- Work closely with the IT Process leader in developing and then using project management, problem management and change management to:
- Define requirements and scope
- Track resources, cost, schedule and quality for projects and problem resolutions.
- Manage expectations, priorities and deliverables.
- Effective communication to the right audience.
- Develop and manage technology application standards and development standards
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
- Applicants must have at least a 4-year degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 20 years in SAP ERP technology, integration, analytics, and related technology environments
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 7 years' hands on experience in programming experience using structured methodology like SAP ABAP, Middleware, SAP PI, Web DynPro, Workflow, ALE/iDoc and Interface etc
- software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of package based solutions
- SAP certifications in architecture design, application platform environments.
- Minimum 10 Years ERP implementation experience and leading technical / applications delivery: Software development, product evaluations/selection, ERP software implementations, packaged software installs and upgrades.
- Experience managing large software development teams (60+ people)
Skill/Abilities Competency Preferences
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and presentation skills
- Worked with remote \ distributed onshore/offshore development teams
- Highly skilled in the use of effective business and system analysis skills in identifying solutions and deriving the best solution which fits the client's needs
- Proven project planning skills (organizational and time management)
- High level of interpersonal skills - has ability to manage customer expectations
- Has demonstrated the ability to work with, lead, motivate and develop a team
University degree in the field of computer science or information systems and 20 years related work experience. Master's degree in either of these fields or Master of Business Administration with technology as a core component preferred.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org