To strengthen our client's organisation, they are looking for a Global Delivery Manager (IS Domain), whose core responsibility will be to lead a global team of IT service management specialists with the aim of delivering a portfolio of world class IS services and solutions to their business units. They are looking for an individual who is both an inspiring and a motivational leader, for a distributed international team of specialists. This person should also be recognised as an expert in tomorrow's state-of-the art technology.
Under your leadership, our client intends to establish a delivery domain that will act as an 'IT for IT provider'. The domain will become key to increasing both the effectiveness and efficiency of services from all other IS delivery domains. Seize this unique opportunity and grow with this rapidly developing organization.
- Be accountable for delivering "End to End" IS solutions and services to global and local business units in line with agreed schedule, cost, and quality.
- Collaborate with IS Business Engagement Managers (IS BEMs), Domain Architects and Business Process Owners as well as with your fellow IS organization leaders to ensure the delivery of world-class software-related business services.
- Review the status and quality of the service along with the IS BEMs and the IS organization and eventually, define and deliver the actions required to improve the quality of the service and keep it aligned with business needs.
- Support the development, installation, management, maintenance, and optimisation of internal IS and cross-functional processes related to IS service delivery / demand.
- Ensure compliance with IS Enterprise Architecture, the IS Application and any other applicable directives and guidelines, especially those dealing with IS service delivery.
- Manage the assigned budget effectively and deliver activities within agreed schedules and costs; participate in the definition of costs and schedules.
- Ensure that your area of responsibility is properly organised, staffed, skilled and directed; Guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinates, for the benefit of the employee.
- Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- 12+ years of IS experience within the relevant IS domain
- Deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and IS technologies
- Experience in managing large and diverse teams across multiple IS technology domains
- Strong competence in spoken and written English is necessary
- Line management experience with excellent organisational and development skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical IS capabilities and solutions
- Experience in project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL processes
- More than 5 years of experience working within a global organization in a non-native country and culture
- Strong negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to team building activities