|Location: Zürich, Switzerland||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071139_1589803811|
Functional Tester (m/w/d)
The Project calculates credit risk for the bank's counterparties and developing various models as per Standard Regulations.
- Support in the functional testing of the IT solution that calculates and reports various credit risk parameters to the Risk Control Officers
- Testing complex in-house applications; managing incident resolution (from identification, working with the development team, communicating with the client through to delivery of solution)
- Manage and support a highly transactional, business critical system written in C++ and Python
- Ability to plan activities around a release and commit to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios
- Hands on SQL and Unix skills to perform data quality checks
- Should be proficient in project tracking and have a strong sense of ownership for the test area
- Strong sense of ownership and the authority, knowledge, skills and reliability to provide sign-off on the quality of a given release
- Discipline in documentation and tracking with relevant tools such as JIRA
If you're available and interested in this role please get back in touch with your most updated CV and a Contact Number and I will be in touch.
If you aren't but perhaps know someone who could be interested, feel free to forward this message on.