|Location: Sweden||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/082116_1627284331|
RED SAP Solutions - ServiceNow Consultant - 6 Months - REMOTE - ASAP
On behalf of our Global Key Partner, RED is currently looking for a ServiceNow Consultant to participate on a a ServiceNow implementation for an automotive client.
Please find details here below:
Role: Role: ITSM/ServiceNow Functional specialist - Service Catalog & Request Management
Capacity: Full time (5 days /week)
End: 6 months
Language: English Proficiency level.
Area / Scope:
Request To Fulfill (R2F)
- Service Request Management
- Service Catalog
- Product Catalog
The mission for the ITSM/ServiceNow Functional specialist is to be a recognised expert in the area, recognised for excellent knowledge and practical experience of the area in scope
- Provide Support, e.g. coaching and training, on how to practically use processes/practices, methods and tools in day-to-day work
- Develop, Maintain and Provide relevant user documentation and work instructions.
- Develop, Maintain and Provide training material and training/coaching sessions based on needs and requests
- Contribute to the investigation of Business needs and requirements
- Contribute to defining Change Request proposals
- Contribute when proposing prioritisation of Change Requests
- Contribute to development, maintenance and improvement of the Processes/Practices and Methods including related Tools, to reach the required performance and capabilities in Client's IT Community.
- Contribute to defining, planning & execution of User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Contribute to defining the business requirements for hand-over from projects to maintenance
- Good and documented understanding of relevant Industry Best Practices regarding processes/practices (e.g. ITIL), Methods and Tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Excellent knowledge/understanding, and proven practical experience in, ServiceNow functionality development, e.g.
o Design of Service Requests, Order guides, Bundles and work flows, Integration/Bonding
o Service & Product Catalog design and creation
- Deep understanding of the criticality of the information used in the process
- Dedication to increasing delivery quality and effectiveness
- Good pedagogical skills and enjoying support, coaching, and training.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and capability of managing stakeholders
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
If you are interested and available, please apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Interviews can be arranged immediately.