|Location: Chicago, Illinois||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/077686_1613518502|
One of Red's manufacturing clients in the Greater Chicago, IL area is seeking a full-time, permanent SAP Supply Chain lead!
The position would be responsible for providing solution expertise, leading solution design, performing solution build/configuration and implementing integrated end to end solutions.
Ideal Candidates will have the Following:
- 6+ years of wide-ranging experience in enterprise systems implementation (including 2+ full life cycle implementations),
- Experience in SAP Production Planning and Execution (PP)/Materials Management (MM)/Logistics Execution (LE)/Purchasing.
- Deep experience of key integration points across SAP modules and technical components.
- Experience with SAP IBP and Warehouse Management/Extended Warehouse Management a plus!
- Understanding of SAP technical tools and functionality (LSMW, IDOCs), SAP S/4 HANA experience is a plus!
- Experience with proven project management methodologies