|Location: Maryland, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: FMCG||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/077245_1612216169|
One of Red's large clients is currently seeking a full-time, permanent IT Enterprise Solution Architect! The position can be fully remote, will be supporting EST hours.
This position will be responsible for the overall management of developing new enterprise business systems, which enable business digital transformation and drive global alignment, supporting the corporate strategic needs across all business functions. The role will be a part of the implementation of the global SAP S/4 HANA business transformation program.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- 12+ years of relevant experience in leadership roles of increasing responsibility and scope, including 10 years in an IT architect role.
- Strong business acumen to help with considering long-term business and technology strategies, risks, and costs when developing potential solutions.
- Highly competent business architecture with detailed knowledge with an enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
- Proven ability to integrate across the business and technical environments to address business and technical problems developing long-term plans for the organization.
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives, using business modelling processes to the desired outcome
- Ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business
- Certification in TOGAF level II and/or GEAF with practical demonstrated industry experience is required.