|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/068929_1583512245|
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering / AI / Computer Science;
- Strong programming skills in Scala, Java, Python or Golang. Familiarity with the Scala ecosystem is a strong plus;
- You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback;
- You feel at home in a high-performing team and you make the other team members feel at home as well. You have the independence to speak up when needed;
- Demonstrable experience producing reusable code components and libraries leveraged by multiple projects;
- Solid understanding of DevOps practices including Git, CI/CD, monitoring, ...
- Good understanding of test automation practices;
- Strong understanding of container-based platforms and tooling including Docker. Familiarity with Kubernetes and/or OpenShift is a strong plus;
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Dutch is not required);
- Passion to work with and contribute to open source technologies.