We are looking for:
· 5+ years of full stack development experience with good hands on experince in Java and J2EE frameworks.
· Bachelor / Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding.
· Experience with behaviour/test driven development & test automation.
· Experience with continuous delivery and deployment tools
· Excellent social and communication skills.
· Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects
· Fluent English speaking and writing. We are an international team and scrum rituals and working is in English.
Profile Full Stack Development Engineer (desired skills & experience)
· You should be able to look at the customer propositions we offer and not just develop but also identify use cases where a personalised experience can be created for customer(s).
· You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments.
· Code quality matters for you and writing good code excites you.
· You believe in Test Driven Development and write good integration tests, unit tests and love to have good coverage.
· Excellent knowledge of Back-End development in Java and you love to talk about Java and coach your peers on architecture and best practices.
· Working knowledge on designing and building Rest-JSON API's, SOA and Event Driven Design(s).
· Experience with Git, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, SONAR, Grunt/Gulp, NodeJS, Bower.
· Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Cassandra)
· Hands on knowledge of message broker(s) and event bus(es) like Apache Kafka, Active MQ
· Knowledge of Performance Testing with one of the frameworks like nGrinder, Gatling, Apache Jmeter
· Know-how Knowledge of WebComponents and Polymer will come in handy.
It would be great if you have:
· Knowledge of Hystrix, Finagle
· Knowledge of JPA/Hibernate or any ORM tools.
|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/068929_1582566522|
We are looking for: