|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081851_1625558956|
For our customer we are looking for a Frontend Angular Developer.
Your main task is to support the project team in the deployment of the existing platform.
* Developing large scale angular applications with Typescript
* Using Ngrx for state management
* Using Nx to manage the application's monorepo
* Using Jest for unit testing and Cypress or SerenityJs for e2e testing
* Applying Domain Driven Design architecture principals
* Professional experience in using and extending the Angular Material component library and its theming system
* Professional experience in component development and testing via Storybook
* Professional experience with Highcharts
* Nice to have: experience in REST APIs written in Go and NodeJS, GraphQL
* Nice to have: experience in MongoDb, OAuth, RxJs, Gitlab CI/CD, AWS services
* Start: August 2021
* Duration: 12 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 4 to 5 days per week
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.