|Location: Brussels, Belgium||Salary: €500 - €575 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/066797_1584101403|
ForgeRock Developer / Brussels / 6 months / Start ASAP
The candidate MUST be skilled in ForgeRock or Oracle Access Manager
* Knowledge on mutual SSL
* ForgeRock OpenAM
* ForgeRock OpenDJ
* ForgeRock OpenIDM
* ForgeRock OpenIG
Good plus: Oracle Identity Manager; ISAM 9; Ping Identity Manager
* Ensures that the client needs for IAM are met in a comprehensive and consistent manner by analysing business processes and integrating application requirements with the technical capabilities of the IAM-related products.
* Identifies gaps in the current IAM setup and process infrastructure; investigates options and makes recommendations.
* Plans, installs, configures and optimizes the operation of IAM components including the tracking of new releases available from vendors, patches, etc.
* Writes code to integrate IAM components (e.g. drivers, connectors, scripts, programs); tests it for both functional and robustness and moves it into production.
* Produces and updates system documentation to record the IAM environment, including documentation of configuration settings, operating and recovery procedures and data structures.
* Troubleshoots IAM system/component failures as they occur and provides solutions.
* Functions as the primary liaison to IAM system vendor.
* Guides the formation of IAM policies that balance the need for seamless access with the requirement of enterprise security.
* Works with server and network administrators to ensure that end-to-end system integrity and security are maintained for the IAM system.