|Location: Paris, Île-de-France||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Professional Services||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/075054_1604513850|
Finance Applications Manager
For our international client based in Paris, RED is urgently looking for a Financial Applications manager for a 4- 6 months contract opportunity which is currently 100% remote.
Purpose of the position
Ensure the maintenance in operational conditions of financial applications in collaboration with the teams concerned and manage IT projects in the Finance/Treasury sector by supporting the contracting authority.
- To ensure the availability of applications within his/her scope
- To take care of all technical aspects and to ensure a high level of service.
- Supports technical acceptance tests
- To manage relations with IT stakeholders (internal infrastructure teams, host, publishers)
- Must be perfectly aware of business issues that you anticipate peaks in activity.
- Take care of the follow-up of technical incidents, coordinates action plan and leads project.
- Working in close collaboration with the contracting authority.
- The portfolio of evolving and corrective requests in coordination with the Finance Department or its representative and the publisher or service provider
- Management of project in the Field
Skills required/ Experience needed
- SAP BFC experience
- Knowledge of SAP FC(SMART BFC v10); Mastery of technical aspects: OS (Windows 2012, 2016), networks, security, Active Directory)
- Project experience in project management
- Interpersonal skills, rigor, teamwork, autonomy
- Result oriented and Organisational skills.
Fluent in English and French
If you are available and interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.