RED is seeking a German Speaking Executive Head-hunter for our brand-new division, RED Exec, where you will focus on Senior and Executive Recruitment services with our clients in the UK and Europe. RED Exec will be both Permanent and Contract (Interim) based recruitment services, whilst focusing on the SAP and Digital technologies.
- Candidate delivery - searching RED's network to source and identify the best relevant Senior candidates for specific assignments & vacancies that are won by RED EXEC. This is done via our own private RED Network as well as/Linked in/Adverts & Social Media.
- Engaging with the wider Internal RED Team to assist you in finding suitable candidates.
- Selection of the identified candidates through interviews and selection tools to ensure best fit to the vacancies and assignments.
- Referencing candidates.
- Presenting candidates to client alongside MD and Sales.
- Assisting MD and Sales Managers in communicating with candidates during client interview process and throughout the on-boarding process.
- Bid support - Supporting the MD and Sales Managers in bid processes to win assignments from clients.
- Providing relevant Senior candidate data for bids; helping with presentations and in many cases being involved in face to face bids & presentations to clients (this will involve detailed analysis of RED's candidate networks, across varied international locations and industries based upon client demand, in order to generate specific pictures of candidate markets and trends within geographies or industries).
- Networking - maintaining and growing the RED EXEC Senior candidate network via headhunting, referral gathering, use of XRM, LinkedIn and social media and advertising; engaging with Internal RED colleagues to gain access to their professional networks on continual basis as and when required for specific assignments.
- Thought Leadership - creating and/or sharing relevant content on social media for the Executive SAP & Digital Senior candidate market.
- Organising and running Senior candidate-networking events on quarterly basis
- Diary management - ensure MD's diary is managed proactively
- Must be fluent German speaking
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience in a candidate driven market, ideally within the IT sector.
- Self-starter and independent with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Determined and ambitious.
- Confident, driven by success and the opportunity that comes with launching a new business.
- Open minded and receptive to training.
This is an amazing opportunity to join RED at a very exciting time as we launch a brand-new business that will be led by one of our most senior Managing Directors from the RED Group.
The right candidate can expect a high basic salary and an industry leading, uncapped commission scheme incentives and benefits but most importantly, an incredible atmosphere.