Location - Kanagawa
Industry - Automotive.
Start date - Immediate
The responsibilities will be as below
- Analyze/Map existing system data model to business contexts and related services.
- Design and develop solutions to extract data from multiple backend systems and store, transform and provision the same on a MS Azure based platform using Azure Services and/or other multi-cloud platforms.
- Evaluate and design solutions for virtualization/aggregation/extraction/provisioning of existing system data.
- Provide support to engineering team on understanding business entities and corresponding data structures.
- Support Business Partner project leadership in delivering solutions within time, budget and acceptable quality.
- Analyze and research new technologies and infrastructures necessary to provide efficient and cost effective solutions around data management and exchange between on premise and cloud storage.
- Position Requirement:
- Expertise in data modeling and design across multiple data storage technologies both structured and semi-structured.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in designing database solutions, including those hosted on cloud, involving system integration aspects.
- Collect and process data streams at scale (including stream-processing and batch ETL)
- Experience with traditional data warehouse systems and concepts
- Knowledge of Data Virtualization/Aggregation technologies would be a plus
- Experience in designing solutions using:
- Relational and non-relational (No-SQL) databases
- Enterprise ETL and Data Virtualization tools.
- Operating System level scripting languages.
- Data technologies including SQL, Hive, Map/Reduce