Sales Executive - ERP
Leading Manufacturing/Automotive client seek sales associate/executive to join and grow team in UK practice.
Successful applicant will have 2/3 years sales experience in consulting/automotive/manufacturing and in ERP (preferably but not limited to SAP) or IT.
- The primary purpose of the Sales Executive is to achieve individual and company wide revenue goals.
- Responsible to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Develop and drive consulting and ERP strategy.
- Create and develop an opportunity plan incorporating all targeted lines of business.
- Build relationships with potential customers & prospects, creating and nurturing executive relationships independently.
- Develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals.
- Uncover and runs sales cycles based on opportunities.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share.
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities.
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement