|Location: New York, USA||Salary: 10 days holiday|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/079600_1619107610|
RED is working with a global consulting firm who is looking for a CRM Lead Consultant. This is a full-time position that is offering a highly competitive compensation package.
To qualify for the role candidates must have experience with the following:
Cloud ERP advisory and Large ERP Transformation Skills (Salesforce, SAP C/4HANA/Hybris, Oracle CX Cloud
- Consulting led Business Development leading to creation of Leads, Opportunities that could potentially turn-out to be Large CRM Cloud Transformations
- Understand, analyze Customer's Business Problems and advise them on possible Technology Solutions on modern Cloud CRM applications
- Lead and engage in CRM Cloud Discovery exercise and Assessments, perform product assessments and defining Cloud Strategy and Roadmap
- Keep abreast of technology advances and assist in the formulation of an CRM road map to ensure systems are kept in an advanced state and the business is aware of potential advances
- Build and Lead Solution response to Large, multi-pillar ERP/CRM Cloud Deals across multiple product suites and leading customer presentations
- Min 15 years of overall experience in CRM Consulting and Business Transformation programs across leading CRM suites like Salesforce, Oracle, SAP
- Min 10 years of experience in Leading functional tracks for large, end to end Global CRM Transformation programs on Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Highly result-oriented leader with Consultative skills, demonstrating highly Collaborative in a global, multi-disciplinary org.
- Thorough understanding and experience across multiple business functions like Finance, EPM, Supply Chain, CRM/CX areas Consulting and Implementation experience in next-gen ERP Cloud solutions like SAP S/4HANA, Oracle Cloud applications
- Experience in Defining CRM/ERP Vision, Strategy, Roadmap on modern Cloud ERPs for enterprise Customers
- Partnering with clients in Identifying Opportunities for enterprise Transformation and help build Business case
The client is hiring quickly and the entire interview process only takes 2-3 weeks. Candidates that are US Citizens, Green Card holders or EADs with GC approved are being considered at this time.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!