RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
10-15% higher salaries than market
Training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies
Unrivalled career development program
An environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial
SAP, SAP, FICO, Treasury, Accounting & Reports, Cash Management.
Principal / Senior Principal
SAP FI (Treasury)
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution required. Will also consider 5 years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 5 years of experience within IT Industry.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
- At least 5 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes.
- Expertise in SAP core treasury module (Money Market and Loans, Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate Swap, Reporting and Risk Management
- Expertise in cash and liquidity Management.
- Expertise in Banking, customer cash application, outgoing payment processing.
- Multiple SAP implementations in treasury, Banking, Cash Management.
- Experience in Receivables Management (Collections, dispute and credit management) desirable.
- Experience in S/4 HANA Finance desirable.
- Take the end to end responsibility of implementing SAP solution within agreed service levels and recommend improvement actions.
- Should be able to understand the existing client business processes and suggest/propose areas of improvement.
- Actively participate in RFP's.
- Demonstrate commitment for Service Excellence and Play the role of a Team mentor.
- Provides leadership in planning and implementation of new projects.
- Actively work towards team building and skill improvement planning.
- Analytical and Communication skills.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.