|Location: Stockholm, Sweden||Salary: 750kr - 900kr per annum|
|Sector: Governments||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073571_1599228972|
Our client in Sweden is looking for an Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS / CMS) Specialist with strong experience developing training material and training strategy.
This position is working onsite in Stockholm and requires fluent Swedish speaking, working 32 hours per week paying between SEK750 and SEK900 per hour.
Role is part of the Group IT Cyber security and risk department.
- Establish an ECM training roadmap (1-3 courses 2020-2021) addressed to different or relevant roles.
- Produce and coordinate one content management training course (e-/nanolearning based) to relevant roles.
- Continually report identified needs and requirements to ECM.
Training materials, nanolearning user guide (to ECM / Enterprise Content Manager if necessary), reports to ECM
Education and experience
- The qualifications requested for the assignment:
- Documented experience to teach and communicate in the ECM area (<5 yrs)
- Swedish-speaking (mother tounge)
- ECM Senior specialist - documented experience (<10 yrs)