Red is seeking an Engagement Director for a permanent opportunity with a global consultancy.
Our client is one of the largest IT services provider in the world and is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, they ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking. This client has successfully been able to increase its value year on year; in 2018 they reported a revenue of 19.08 billion.
Successful candidates will have experience in the following:
- Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
- Minimum 5 full life cycle implementations as an ERP Project Manager with multi-module implementations (Finance, Sales, Production, Purchasing, Warehouse)
- Hands on experience leading functional process streams (RTR or OTC) in global SAP transformation programs.
- Experience leading S/4HANA global opportunities/programs successfully
- Knowledge and experience of Industry nuances in Telecommunications companies
- Media & Entertainment, Hi-Tech, or Information Services industry experience is preferred
- Ability to work with C levels as well as be hands on as required.
- At least six (6) years' experience in proposal and business case development
- Proven sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required
- Willingness to travel 100%