As part of our client's strategic business transformation program aiming at standardising their major business processes globally and introducing SAP they are searching for a SAP ABAP Developer.
- Analyse, evaluate, and implement custom developments in SAP ECC according to the specifications and the ABAP Development processes and standards and deliver on time.
- Write technical designs, Implement the custom developments accordingly and execute unit tests
- Provides support to functional teams during FD Design, SIT/UAT Tests and Defect resolution
- Ensure adherence to our development operating model and guidelines as well as best practices (code quality, performance optimisation, Documentation Quality)
- Deliver custom developments both for projects and support in a challenging international environment (incl. multi-time zone coverage)
- Be a strong partner for your counterparts in the functional teams to implement the business needs
- Provide status updates to Team Lead and Coordinators; Timely escalation of issues to avoid delivery delay
- University degree in IT & business administration, commercial engineering, or similar degree
- More than 3 years of SAP ABAP development experience with strong knowledge on ABAP Object Oriented concepts, WebDynpro with FPM knowledge, Workflow, SAP Enhancement concepts, BADIs, User-Exits, Smartforms, Interfacing technologies (ALE IDoc and Non-ALE, Proxy's) and Dialog programming, RFC.
- Knowledge on CRM\HCM is plus
- Excellent analytical, debugging skills and Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Proven track record with the Role of Quality Assurance in the context of a global project
- Experience with complex implementation and support projects, at least two international full-cycle implementation projects
- Experience of working in multinational, multi-cultural environments/Teams
- Willingness to travel (20%), Willingness to work in flexible working time, (starting hours between 08:00 CET - 12:00 CET to be agreed with Manager and based on requirement).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proactive and communicative team player with a critical, yet result-oriented and willingness to learn, Self-motivated, positive attitude.