Dynamics AX Developer
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops new products to meet changing businesses requirements, by using defined development tools and procedures.
- Design, develops and implements software applications.
- Actively engages with the business to identify new operating procedures and to establish development objectives.
- Reviews, develops, integrates, debugs and documents programming systems (encoding, testing, debugging, installing etc.) to support the developed systems.
- Prepares required documentation (e.g. description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs).
- Writes instructions, defines and describes operating procedures.
- Takes responsibility for test scenarios.
- Adheres to guidelines for change control and required configuration management.
- Administer tickets.
- Generates reports and automation tools for various departments, which are used to analyse and organise business processes.
- Identifies and quickly adapts to new developments within the business.
- Min 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in the relevant field.
- Ability to work in fast paste environment.
- Hands- on experience with Microsoft Dynamic AX2012 and D365.
- Strong client-server concepts.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to work with instructions and pre- established guidelines.
- Ability to analyse and understand business problems and suggest solutions.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the software industry.
- Familiarity with various systems and development tools used within different business areas.