|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081849_1625558144|
For our customer we are looking for a DevOps Expert.
Your main task is to support the project team in the deployment of the existing platform.
* Setting up/extending or pipeline definitions and templates
* Setting up Logging, Monitoring, Alerting
* CI/CD (Set up/extending or pipeline definitions and templates, keywords: Jenkins, Gitlab,
Sonar, Deployment versioning, EKS config. deployments, Automation)
* Setting up Logging, Monitoring, Alerting (Application/Hardware instances) (keywords: ELK,
* (Batch) Processing orchestration (Concept & Implementation) (keywords: EKS/Sagemaker)
* Other python dev. related work, like extending and refactoring our internal libraries, Logging Set Up, Monitoring, Alerting (Application/Hardware instances) (keywords: ELK,
* Start: August 2021
* Duration: 12 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 4 to 5 days per week
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.