|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: Up to €1 per hour|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/065527_1572018858|
DevOps Engineer who thinks about the next step, bringing the application beyond the local machine.
DevOps profile consists of 2 requirement parts: culture match, DevOps skill match.
- Working according to the Agile/scrum methodology as well as with the DevOps method;
- Basic CI/CD knowledge (e.g. GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, TFS (Azure DevOps))
- Automation mindset (e.g. bash/Python scripting)
- T-shape skill (specialized in 1 skill e.g. back, front-end or ops + 1 additional skill)
- 4+ years of hands-on operations experience (see below what kind of experience is required)
- Strong knowledge of Linux (& RHEL certified) with the ability to install, configure, analyse, maintain, optimise, troubleshoot, and manage the security of operating systems.
- Experience working with network architecture including VPNs, load balancers, firewalls.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery tooling (e.g. Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory, Ansible, TFS (Azure DevOps);
- Experience with Chain Monitoring environment (capacity, availability) e.g: (ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Grafana, Prometheus, Graphite, Nagios;
- Knowledge of Shell/Bash/Python scripting and have an automation mindset