|Location: City of London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Work for Us||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PERM-COACH_1561365447|
At RED we are committed to providing industry-leading training and development for all of our people across our global network of offices. Our goal is to ensure that everyone who works for RED has all of the necessary capabilities to outperform our competition and generate unparalleled success for themselves and for the company. Due to the ongoing growth of the RED business, we are searching for a Desk-side Sales Coach to support us in achieving this goal.
· Embedding the skills and behaviours developed under RED's core suite of training programmes with our Strategic Accounts Team.
· Delivering team and one-on-one coaching in line with requests from the business.
· Supporting consultants with creating and implementing effective sales strategies, including market and client mapping.
· Providing desk-side support, including but not limited to call listening, vacancy and candidate qualification techniques, closing skills and conflict management.
· Supporting the leadership development of Account Managers.
· Conducting training needs analysis to identify areas where additional development and support is required.
· Designing, developing and delivering new training content in response to training needs analysis.
· Supporting the management team in implementing and managing development initiatives for their own teams.
· Evaluating the success of Training & Development initiatives and making appropriate recommendations for improvement.
· Supporting the Training & Development management team in creating new learning concepts.
The successful candidate will be passionate about sales training and development, focussed on delivering innovative and engaging coaching in a dynamic sales environment. You will demonstrate that you can identify sales training needs, develop and implement appropriate sales coaching strategies and solutions to enhance consultant sales outcomes, and tailor your approach to each individual you work with. Ideally, you will have several years of experience in the recruitment industry or an RPO, MSP background as either as an Account Manager or a training provider. You will have proven track record of developing large scale strategic accounts with a number of point of contacts across the world. Excellent communication skills in English are essential for this role, additional European language skills would be an additional benefit.
The role will be based in the London office. You will have the opportunity to work on projects and new concepts from home and can expect a competitive remuneration package and flexible working hours. A laptop will be provided.
The role reports to the UK Managing Director, with a dotted line to the UK Training & Development Director.
Our plans for the future are both ambitious and exciting, and this is your chance to make a real difference and contribute to the success of a genuine industry leader.