Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Hoboken, NJ, NYC (relocation assistance provided)
Salary: Open plus 25% bonus and stock options
Senior Delivery Manager to define and translate the vision of the work into a comprehensive plan and drive execution, while building a strong relationship with the team and client and establishing and enforcing the proper execution process and quality standards. The candidate should be ready to transform existing portfolio to make it more cost efficient and handle multiple projects within an account or long term within organization, focusing on building efficient delivery organization and transparent communications with client team.
- Drive 100 people projects portfolio delivered via different models
- Own delivery of project portfolio front to back and take full responsibility for delivery.
- Take in new engagements and projects, organize and drive initial workshop sessions with the client
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective
- Assisting to offshore leads in setting up teams and ensure smooth new engagements kick-off
- Define and ensure software engineering process and practices
- Drive client governance with Director and VP level stakeholders
- All aspects of on-going Program and Project Management
- Identify and highlight project risks to the client
- Capable to consult the client on SDLC inefficiencies and drive SDLC improvements.
- Work with business stakeholders, executive leadership and delivery team to define Product Delivery Roadmap.
- Lead, coordinate and drive decision making process for key technology decisions.
- Develop, maintain and update integrated project/program plans, and ensure alignment of these plans across functions and with team leadership.
- Track and communicate with key client stakeholder roadmap execution status. Provide transparency for any changes in delivery dates (reasons, risks exploded, mitigation plan)
- Lead cross-functional analysis, technology and quality assurance teams to achieve key program objectives within a portfolio.
- Provide updates on key issues and progress to Sr. Management both within company and at the client.
- Proactively identify issues and provides general guidance to resolve program and team challenges.
- Maintains knowledge of current status, milestones, issues and key data for assigned programs and serves as the conduit of information and updates.
- Candidate should have strong project management skills in a highly technical environment.
- Experience in kicking off new projects/programs/initiatives
- Experience in high frequency, low latency trade & electronic trading platforms.
- Engineering or Solution architecture background
- A thorough understanding of how to plan, resource, and deliver technical projects.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, methodologies (Agile, Kanban, Waterfall).
- Excellent English, both verbal and written communication skill.
- Good business communication and time management skills.
- Strong experience of working with distributed teams, ideally nearshored/offshored.
- Experience in C++ is a plus.