|Location: New Jersey, USA||Salary: 401k, Medical and Dental Benefits, Commuter Benefits|
|Sector: Work for Us||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: 071321_1626197399|
RED is looking for an ambitious, determined, and enthusiastic Recruiter with a hunting
mentality to join an expanding team in Jersey City, NJ. This individual will be
responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and meeting candidates for a range of positions
within SAP, ERP, Data Science and Analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Through various sourcing techniques, identify, attract, and qualify suitable
candidates for client requirements and ensure constant communication
throughout full life cycle.
* Utilize LinkedIn, RED's internal database, and additional resources to identify
suitable candidates for roles within the accounts portfolio.
* Build and maintain relationships with passive and active candidates with niche
skills and with consistent follow up regarding current and future opportunities.
Experience and Skills Required:
* Strong work ethic, diligence, focus, and positivity are all essential.
* Ability to build and sustain a strong network of technical talent.
* Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change.
* Understand multiple deadlines and priorities.
* An enthusiastic and passionate approach to recruiting.