Deep Learning Specialist - London
One of RED's clients are currently looking for a deep learning specialist to develop our clients high tech medical devices programme. This will suit someone who can be graciously disruptive and will change the way Deep Learning is viewed within this organisation. You will directly play a pivotal role within Big Data, and indirectly influence over a million people in the wider public.
Our client develops and manufactures innovative medical equipment, supply creative solutions in a market where reliability and usability are critical sales parameters.
As the Deep Learning specialist:
- You will have a strong influence on your tasks and the future products of the company.
- You will work closely with everyone in the R&D department, which is composed of 15 software developers, engineers, physicists and biologists.
- You will develop new features and products for integration in our existing hardware and software devices.
- You will participate in a structured development process, from idea to ready-to-launch products
- Hold a degree in engineering, computer science, statistics or similar and have strong experience in deep learning, computer vision and big data.
- Have comprehensive experience with deep learning software such as TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe or similar.
- Have prior experience with large-scale data handling and data analysis, e.g. in Python or R.
- Have profound knowledge of computer vision and image processing.
- As an extra plus you may have prior experience with project management, C++ software development and certified processes within medical devices.
Does this sound of interest to you?
If you feel that your skill set matches our clients need, then please send your updated resume and a current contact number and a member of our team will get in touch