|Location: Brussels, Belgium||Salary: €350 - €430 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/067322_1578390811|
Datacenter & Automation Network Engineers / 12 months / Brussels Start ASAP
- Engineer datacenters networks (including Routing/Switching, Firewalls, Load Balancers)
o Design, test and implement technical solutions and support services implementation based on other Engineering teams requirements including operational aspects.
o Generates methods, procedures and technical documentation regarding delivered solutions to be used by the various operational departments, performs operational hand-over of the delivered solution
o Manages the system's software & hardware lifecycle.
− Facilitate or actively contribute in establishing moderns and automated ways to deploy DataCenter services.
- Ensures good interaction and communication with your peers, actively contribute in achieving E2E results
− Engineering Degree with few years of experience in the Datacenter Network industry - preferably Telecom domain
− Good knowledge
o Overal Datacenter network architecture and configurations
o L2 Switched network environments.
o Classic technologies found in DC ecosystem like: Load Balancer configurations, DNS, SSL offloading, certificate management & small PKI notions
o MPLS Layer3 VPN good understanding; BGP routing protocol
o Ansible/Python and related integration into CI/CD based tools like GIT
o "Analyst spirit" to be able to support discussions in relation with Datacenter automation tools.
− Required Hands-on experience with
o Cisco Nexus product Family (2K, 5K)
o Checkpoint firewalls (R80.20) or F5 Load Balancer (LTM/GTM/CGNAT)
− Additional knowledge (considered as a plus):
o OS and Virtualization System common Knowledge (VMware/RH Linux)
o Nokia SR family's routers. Experience with Cisco ASR family is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Good communication skills including to less technical audience.
- Change facilitator. Support and drive modern ways to work inside and outside of the team
- Familiarity with common sense project approach (planning, follow up, communication…)
- Ability to take initiatives, be autonomous and act proactively is important.
- Sensitive to various cultures and able to work in an international environment