As part of the Enterprise Information Management (EIM), this person will be responsible as a Development/Technical lead for multiple projects through the full BI and Analytics systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of solutions. This person will work closely with our clients along with project managers and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest calibre to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply Technical and subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to increase efficiency's, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimise cost savings and efficiency's in each project.
- Work with Solution leadership team to plan for solution delivery strategy and financial planning of program/Project.
- Perform risk assessment, risk mitigation, and change management on projects.
- Responsible for the overall project technical deliverables, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for the delivery organisation. Also provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for project and tasks. Below are the details
- Stand up required Development team for Solution delivery and create work packages.
- Interface with business owners for project and product requirements and scope.
- Track progress of Development and provide required guidance to teams to achieve planned milestones
- Produce executive reports and discuss project(s) and program status including but not limited to risks, issues, achievements with client senior leadership along with project/Program Manager.
- Ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation, and delivery of BI application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests.
- Ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Should be proficient in Risk Management and Problem Diagnosis & Solution.
- Should have progressing skills in Change Management and Quality Management.
- At least 5+ years' experience as a Development/Technical lead in Data warehouse projects.
- Must have at least 2 End-2-End implementation experience of enterprise Data warehouse solution and if done in Teradata is an added advantage.
- End-to-End understanding of technical implementation of Data warehouse is necessary this includes ETL, Data modelling and Database. Below are preferred technical tool experience but not limited:
- ETL - Informatica
- Data Modelling - SAP Power designer
- Database - Teradata
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work outside traditional Delivery Manager boundaries
- Work experience in Big Data/Hadoop environment is an added advantage.
- Exposure to Big Data, Data science and emerging technologies around Unstructured Data and Predictive Analytics preferred.