Our client is on an exciting journey towards becoming the leading fashion retailer in advanced analytics. The effort is one of the key focus areas of the company group. The AI team combines one of the industry's largest data sets with state of the art advanced analytics and artificial intelligence to enable data driven decision-making across the full fashion value-chain. The AI is a dynamic and quickly growing analytics team within our client. They focus on unlocking significant business value and are expanding to accelerate impact even further. They are located centrally in Stockholm City and you will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with some of the best people in advanced analytics and AI.
As a Data Scientist, your mission is to turn vast amounts of data into insights that solve some of the business' most complex problems. They offer you an exceptional learning opportunity, in which your solutions will be implemented to impact business results. Above all, your work will be part of shaping the future fashion industry.
They believe in people and work as one team. The pace is high and they always challenge each other to think creatively. To succeed in this position, we believe that you have a pragmatic workstyle and drive towards solution with focus on delivering results.
They work within a collaborative network, drawing on and learning from the sharpest experts in each focus area. Our tech stack is flexible and we choose the tools that will be best at getting the job done.
* Develop understanding of business obstacles, create solutions based on advanced analytics and draw implications for model development
* Combine, explore and draw insights from large and complex data assets from different parts of the business
* Design and build explorative, predictive- or prescriptive models, utilizing optimization, simulation and machine learning techniques
* Prototype and pilot the new solutions and be a part of the aim of 'productifying' those valuable solutions that can have impact at global scale
* 3+ years' work life data science experience (in advanced analytics environments)
* Strong abilities in all or several parts of the advanced analytics development process: from exploring the potential of a raw data set, to building models, to scaling and stabilizing these models etc.
* Familiar with agile development methodologies: working in short sprints, being flexible to handle the demands of a creative and result oriented way of working
* Able to handle detailed analysis, work independently and in a structured way
* Experience with languages like Python, R on a daily basis
* Familiar with common machine learning toolboxes (Pandas, Scikit-learn).
* Practical Experience with big data and Spark Qualifying requirements:
* Experience from deploying and maintaining Hadoop
* Experience in Devops (Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, Docker, ansible etc)
* Familiarity with ETL, data quality, database modeling and data warehousing principles
Personal Competences - What three main personal competences are we looking for?
* Great communication skills
* Business minded
Language skills - Which language is required and preferred?
English, required, Swedish Preferred